Friday, May 23, 2008

Teacher's Day

Well.. Today Is Teacher's DAY !! Hahs Quite Bored La Actually.. Me Wif My Friends Just Keep Cham Whoring Only..xDD After Those Performance..We Recess..After We Eat.. We Go A place.. PRIVATE PLACE.. haha.. To Zhi Lian And Chit Chat At There.. Then My DARL' JOYEE, I Dunno What Happen To Her..Keep Laughing Non-Stop And Keep Beating Me.. == Laugh Also Want Beat Me..She Everyday Laugh..Then Me Mai Everyday Let her Slap? LOL! We Sitting At The Stairs There.. Like PENCURI! XD Then My Friend Told Us That Got Prefect ?! So..We Hide Ourself.. Is Like.. SO FUNNY! XD My Friend JESMINE, She Sit Beside Me..So..Prefect Is At Up There Dont Know Doing What..And She Is Obvius Can Let The Prefect Saw De Leh..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA After That We At Last Terpaksa Get Up And Go Back To Kenji Class..And..My Camera Battery Was.. NO BATTERY!!!!! Urhx! Geram Betuuii.. Take Pic Also Hard..Need Close Open Close Open..And Kenji Was Behind Me..She Say She So Boring And Sleepy..She Whole Body On my bAck.. -.-" She is SO HEAVY!! HAHAHAHA After That..We Back To Joyee Class To Chat..We talk Alots of Things..Till The End The School From..Erm.. I Think Is Like 11 Something Bah..After That..We Need To Go Back Home Ler.. Feel Sad When Separate Road With My JOYEE When Back..Hmm..Dats All Bah For Today.. ^^

No comments: