Saturday, May 24, 2008

24 / 05 / 2008

This Morning..My Mum,My bro,Me And My 2 Niece Was Went To Eat Our Breakfast..Then When My Bro Came,He Saw His Old SARJANA Friend Eat There Also..Then,We Eat Our Things..After eat,My Bro Went Away..My Mum And Me And My 2 Niece Went To Have A Facial At My Friend,JIY CHING Mum There..After 3 Hours Like That..We Have Finish Out Facial..De Feeling Is Quite Nice..But Quite Pain..Then Some Mask And Those Dont Know Whats That..Feel So " LA " Und Anot? xDD But The Room So Cold~ == A Small Room With 2 Air Cond.. @@ We Yau Want Change Cloth To Do Facial Wor..Do U All Know That Do Facial The Shirt ? Like Tube Style But Long 1..HAHAHAHAHA SEXY~~~~ LOLs But After Do The Facial.. My Face More Smooth..Then My Mum Have Buy The Product..OMG! EXPENSIVE LIKE HELL!! After Buy..My Mum Went To A Auntie House To Have A TreatMent Hair..After That..We Back Home..Take Bath And Go To PRECIOUS TIME To Have Our Dinner..We Chat Alotsa Of Things..Is Unhappy Things..=.= After Have Our Dinner..We Back Home..And me Go And ZHILIAN In My Room! XDD Too Bored..No Choice..Dats All For Today Bah.. =D

No comments: